WB JECA 2020 Application form, Notification, Apply Online: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is going to conduct the WB JECA 2020 exam soon. The online applications for the WB JECA exam 2020 will start on 3rd July 2020. The candidates can apply for the exam on the official website www.wbjeeb.in. The WB Joint Entrance Examination for Computer Applications is conducted every year for MCA admissions in various colleges in West Bengal. The exam was scheduled to be conducted on 27th June 2020. The officials had to postpone the exam dates due to the prevailing COVID-19 circumstances. All the necessary details like WB JECA 2020 form, application fee, and official notification is given below.
WB JECA 2020 Application Form
The WBJEEB department conducts the WB JECA exam every year for granting admissions to MCA courses in colleges of the state. The candidates who have been looking to apply for MCA courses need to apply for this exam. Almost all the private colleges, government colleges, and universities fill their seats according to the score of the WB JECA 2020 examination. The candidates can apply for the exam 3rd July 2020 onwards. The application needs to be submitted through online mode on the official website of WBJEEB.
Latest Update: The online applications for WB JECA 2020 will commence on 3rd July 2020. The aspirants can fill the form online on the WBJEEB portal. The exam dates have been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak in the country. Stay tuned for fresh updates about the WB JECA exam dates and alerts.
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria and application process before filing the form. All the information about the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Computer Applications is mentioned here.
WB JECA 2020 Details
|Organizing Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Examination for Masters in Computer Applications (WBJECA)|
|Exam Level||Post Graduate|
|Course offered||Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
WB JECA 2020 Important Dates
|EXAM EVENT||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Start of online application||3rd July 2020|
|Last date to apply||24th July 2020|
|Release of admit card||To be announced soon|
|WB JECA 2020 exam date||To be announced soon|
|Result announcement||2nd week of August 2020|
|Counseling date||3rd week of August 2020|
The applicant must be Indian.
There is no set age limit for the WB JECA application.
The applicant is required to hold a domicile of the West Bengal state.
The Universities and colleges offering MCA courses under WB JECA follow one of the educational qualification criteria mentioned below.
- The applicant must possess a three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution under UGC.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in Honors/Aggregate (45% for SC/ST) applicants OR a bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications (BCA) with at least 60% marks in mathematics.
- The applicant must have done a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution under UGC.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBA – A/OBC – B Applicants) at graduation level.
- The applicant must have done graduation or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline from institution recognized by the UGC/AICTE.
- It is required to have mathematics as the main subject at each level of education.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/O>BC-B Applicants) at each level of education.
- The applicant must have done B.Sc. Hons. degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. A minimum of 60% marks in secondary and Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level and 60% marks in mathematics are required.
- Must have secured 60% marks aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) along with at least 55% marks in maths.
WB JECA Application Fee 2020
The WB JECA application fee is Rs 500/- for all the categories. The application fee can be paid via Netbanking, Debit, or Credit card on the official website. The applicant has to pay the fee on the wbjeeb.in at the time of online application.
WB JECA 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs(Multiple choice questions)|
|No of Questions||100 questions|
|Maximum Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
The candidates will have to go through the following rounds for final selection for West Bengal JECA 2020.
- Written Test
After the declaration of the merit list, the selected candidates will be called for the WB JECA Counselling 2020. The counseling process will commence in the month of August 2020. The necessary documents of the candidates will be checked in the counseling round.
How to apply for WB JECA exam 2020
- Go to the official website wbjee.in.
- Click on the ‘Notifications’ link.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Next, click on the ‘Admissions’ link on the homepage.
- Enter all your details in the application form – Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, etc.
- Upload thumb impression, photograph, and signature as asked.
- Pay the application fee online on the portal.
- Recheck the entered details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, just take a printout of the WB JECA application form 2020 for future use.
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any questions regarding UPSC CSE admit card 2020, leave a comment below.