UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana registration link, dates, eligibility: The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath officially announced the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana through a video conference on 12 June 2020. Under the scheme, both boys and girls will be given financial assistance to help them get a proper education. The boys will be getting 1000 Rs and girls will be getting 1200 Rs per month. The agenda of the scheme is to send children to sch0ols. You can check the Eligibility Criteria and application process for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana here.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana is launched by the Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh on 12 June 2020. The aim of the scheme is to send more and more children to schools. This Sarkari Yojana is launched on the International Child Labour Prohibition day. Under this scheme, the government is offering financial assistance to poor children who can’t afford education.
The boys and girls will be offered monthly assistance of Rs 1000/- and Rs 2000/- respectively. The first phase of the scheme will select 2000 children hailing from 57 districts of the Uttar Pradesh. You can apply for the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana if you meet the eligibility criteria. You can check the complete details about the scheme in this article. We have also mentioned the application process and official direct links to apply for the scheme below.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Overview
|Concerned Authority||Labour Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Scheme||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|Type of Scheme||Government Scheme|
|Launched by||Yogi Adityanath, CM of UP|
|The objective of the Scheme||Monthly financial assistance for education|
|Beneficiaries||State child labour|
|Assistance Provided||Boys: Rs 1000/month
Girls: Rs 1200/month
An extra incentive of Rs 6000/- for students who have passed 8th, 10th, 12th class for clearing each standard.
|Application Type||State Scheme|
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Apply Online
उत्तर प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्यनाथ द्वारा 12 जून 2020 को यूपी बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना शुरू की गई है। इस योजना का उद्देश्य अधिक से अधिक बच्चों को स्कूलों में भेजना है। यह सरकार योजना अंतर्राष्ट्रीय बाल श्रम निषेध दिवस पर शुरू की गई है। इस योजना के तहत, सरकार उन गरीब बच्चों को वित्तीय सहायता दे रही है जो शिक्षा का खर्च नहीं उठा सकते।
लड़कों और लड़कियों को क्रमशः 1000 / – और 2000 / – रुपये की मासिक सहायता की पेशकश की जाएगी। इस योजना के पहले चरण में उत्तर प्रदेश के 57 जिलों के 2000 बच्चों का चयन किया जाएगा। यूपी बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना के लिए पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी गई है और आप नीचे दिए गए आधिकारिक लिंक का उपयोग करके इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Benefits Offered in UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
Since the country-wide lockdown amid coronavirus outbreak, there is a lot of havoc. The government is constantly launching new schemes to handle the situation and look for its citizens. The UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana is launched with an aim to provide education to child labourers. The various benefits offered by this Sarkari yojana are as follows:
- Under this scheme, 1000 Rs will be offered to the boys and 1200 Rs to the girls.
- Around 2000 child workers are selected in the first phase of the scheme.
- Students who have passed 8, 9, 10 class will be offered additional assistance of Rs 6000/-.
- The Labor Department of the Uttar Pradesh state will shortlist the candidates for this scheme.
- Earlier, an assistance of Rs 8000/- per year was transferred by the Labor Department to the accounts of the beneficiaries. Other than that, Rs 100/- was given in the form of the student dress. The same has been now renamed as the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
- The children between the age of 8 and 18 years will be able to avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- The child workers who live in the districts of the Uttar Pradesh state are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be between 8 years and 18 years of age.
- The child whose is either orphan or his/her parents is physically challenged.
- The applicant belonging to the economically weaker section of the society can apply for this scheme.
Documents required to apply for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme 2020
To apply for the scheme, you need the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
How to Register for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
If y0u are eligible for the scheme, then you must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Labour department website of Uttar Pradesh.
- Find the click on the ‘UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’ registration link.
- Next, fill the application form by entering all your details.
- The Lab0ur department will shortlist candidates and release the list on their official website.
- The selected candidates will receive financial assistance in their bank accounts every month.
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any doubts or queries about the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, leave a comment below.