RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020 Apply online, Notification last date: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has released the official notification for the Paramedical recruitment for 1119 Lab Technician vacancies. The online applications for the recruitment will start on 18th June 2020. The candidates who are looking for a government job can apply for this recruitment. The RSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020 official notification, eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and other details are available here. The direct official links to apply for the RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment are given below.
- RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020
- RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Overview
- RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Pay Scale
- Application Fee
- RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment Selection Process
- How to Apply for RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020
RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020
The RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020 applications have been started. The candidates who want to get a Lab Technician job in Rajasthan must take this opportunity and apply now. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Services Selection Board is going to fill 1119 Lab Technician vacancies (Paramedical Staff) in this recruitment. The online registration for the RSMSSB Lab Technician vacancy will start on 18th June 2020.
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. You can apply for the Rajasthan Technician post on the official website. The exam was scheduled for 29 December 2019 but got canceled. The new exam dates will be announced shortly by the department.
RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the Department||Rajasthan Medical, Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Examination Name||RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020|
|Total vacancies||1119 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|RSMSSB Lab Technician Notification Link||Click here|
|Admit Card release date||To be updated soon|
RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Start date of Online Registration||18th June 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||2nd July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the fee||2nd July 2020|
|Date of RSMSSB Lab Technician Exam 2020||To be announced soon|
|Release of admit card||To be announced soon|
Every candidate needs to meet the educational qualification and age limit criteria to apply for RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020. You can check the Eligibility criteria details below.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
Note: The candidates belonging to reserved categories will get age relaxations as per the government rules.
The candidate needs to:
- Have senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with diploma in Medical Lab Technician (DMLT) from a recognized university or institution.
- Must be registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Must have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
The candidate who will be selected for the Lab Technician posts will receive a good salary pay. The pay scale for the post as per the Pay Matrix Level-L8.
The category-wise application fee for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|General / EWS Category Candidates||Rs 450/-|
|OBC / SBC Category Candidates||Rs 350/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 250/-|
|All Category Candidates (Family Income below 2.5 Lakh)||Rs. 250/-|
RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on the merit calculated as an average of educational or professional qualification and bonus marks. The bonus marks will be given as follows:
|01 year||10 marks|
|02 years||20 marks|
|03 years||30 marks|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020
- Go to the official website of the RSMSSB department.
- Next, go to the Notifications section.
- Click on the RSMSSB Lab Technician Bharti 2020 official notification link.
- Read the official notification completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the entered details once again.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Pay the online application fee on the portal.