Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Haryana Apply Online for Rs 7000 Scheme: The Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar launched the Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme for the farmers in Haryana. Under the scheme, the government is going to give Rs 7000/- incentive per acre to such farmers who will switch from sowing paddy to other alternative crops like maize, urad, cotton, bajra, til, etc which don’t require too much water as paddy does. The yojana is inclined towards saving groundwater for future generations. Farmers can find all the information about the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Sarkari Yojana in this article below.
- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Details
- हरियाणा मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना रजिस्ट्रेश
- Main Objectives of हरियाणा मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना
- 8 Main Areas to Shift from Paddy to Alternative Crops
- What are the alternative crop options for Haryana Farmers
- Major Guidelines for Mera Paani Meri Virasat Scheme
- Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Registration (पंजीकरण की विधि)
- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Payment Status
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Manohar Lal Khattar (CM of Haryana) launched this scheme for farmers who will replace half of their crops with paddy. Under the Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme, the farmers will get Rs 7000/- if they switch from sowing paddy to other alternative crops. Haryana farmers who are looking to avail of this scheme fill find all the details of this Sarkari Yojana here. You can check the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana registration process, payment status, documents, and other necessary details below. This scheme’s main objective is to preserve water as in many areas in Haryana, the water levels have reached 35 meters low. If this continues for long, the future generation is not going to have water in those areas.
The Chief Minister of Haryana said that conserving water is like leaving the property for our future generations. There is no use of the land for future generations if there is no water and this scheme has a clear objective to fix the situation.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Details
|Name of the Scheme||Mera Pani Meri Virasat|
|Type of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Objective||Water conservation in Haryana|
|Launched by||Manohar Lal Khattar (CM of Haryana)|
|Date of Launch||05 May 2020|
|Assistance Provided||Rs 7000/- incentive per acre|
|Application Type||State Scheme|
हरियाणा मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना रजिस्ट्रेश
There are many areas in Haryana where the shortage of water is becoming a threat to future generations. The depletion of groundwater level in these areas has doubled meaning the water level which at the start of the decade was 20 meters has reached 40 meters at the end of the decade. If the situation isn’t controlled, then the land will be of no use for our future generations as they won’t get any water and this is a big issue. The Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana is inclined towards solving the water depletion problem in these particular areas of Haryana.
Main Objectives of हरियाणा मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना
The main aim of the scheme is:
- To reduce the cultivation of crops that consume a lot of water.
- Restore the depleting groundwater for future generations.
- To establish alternative crops using latest technology.
- Encourage farmers to grow other alternatives crops than paddy.
8 Main Areas to Shift from Paddy to Alternative Crops
The Haryana government has shortlisted 8 areas which need to shift 50% of their cultivation from paddy to other alternatives. This list has been made looking at the lowering groundwater levels of the last year.
What are the alternative crop options for Haryana Farmers
The Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar has suggested Haryana farmers to switch from paddy to alternative crops. The alternative crops for shifting 50% of paddy cultivated area are:
Major Guidelines for Mera Paani Meri Virasat Scheme
- Farmers who shift 50% of their paddy cultivation to alternative crops will receive Rs 7000/- per acre incentive.
- Such block farmers will not be able to sow paddy in the new areas.
- The farmers who won’t diversify to other crops won’t receive any benefit and their paddy will not be procured by the government.
- The government will procure the diversified crops at MSP.
- In the blocks under the scheme, the gram panchayats won’t permit the cultivation of paddy in their agricultural lands.
- The government will install maize dryers in the grain market to soak moisture from the maize.
- The farmers who decide to install a drip irrigation system in their land will get an 85% subsidy from the government.
- Proper demonstration of the best results of the cultivation will be done in such blocks.
- Moreover, the farmers who don’t belong to these blocks can avail the benefits of this scheme if they diversify from paddy to other alternative crop options.
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Registration (पंजीकरण की विधि)
- सबसे पहले, नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करके आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- होमपेज पर “पंजीकरण क्रॉप डाइवर्सिफिकेशन के लिए खुले हैं” लिंक पर क्लिक करेंअपना आधार कार्ड नंबर दर्ज करें और नेक्स्ट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- अपना आधार कार्ड नंबर दर्ज करें और नेक्स्ट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
अगले पृष्ठ पर पूछे गए सभी विवरण दर्ज करें।
इसके बाद, कुल लैंडिंग का विवरण दर्ज करें।
सहेजें और अगला बटन पर क्लिक करें,
आपको अगले पृष्ठ पर फसल विवरण दर्ज करना होगा।
- अंत में, आवेदन जमा करें और आपका पंजीकरण पूरा हो जाएगा।
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Payment Status
The registrations of the scheme are going on. Once the registrations are completed and the list of beneficiary farmers is made, the government will transfer the amount to the bank accounts. You will be able to check the payment status after the government starts the payment process.
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any doubts or questions about Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, leave a comment below.