IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2020 Link, Process, Status. Last date available here: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced that students need to submit their IGNOU Assignment online on the official portal. The entire country is under lockdown imposed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Due to the current situation, students can’t submit their assignments offline at the IGNOU centers which is why the University has directed the students to submit their assignments online. IGNOU has also clarified that unfair means like copying will lead to strict actions against the student. The assignments constitute 30% weightage and the while the term-end exams have 70% weightage in the final result.
IGNOU Online Assignment Submission 2020
The IGNOU has announced that the students need to submit their assignments online as offline submission has stopped due to lockdown. The IGNOU Delhi-1 regional center announced “Owing to the extension of the lockdown on account of the outburst and widespread of Corona Virus (COVID-19)”, the last dates for submission of the assignments to all academic programmes has been extended till June 15, 2020. Candidates can follow the steps given here to submit their IGNOU assignments online so that they can appear for the final term end examinations to be conducted in June 2020.
Latest Update: The students can submit IGNOU Assignments for their academic course until June 15,220. The date has been extended looking at the coronavirus outbreak situation as the entire country is under lockdown and crisis. You must make sure you submit your assignments before June 15, 2020 as the assignments will carry 30% weightage in your final result.
Requirements to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online
You need to make sure you meet the following requirements before you proceed to IGNOU assignment submission process. You need to have the following for submission:
- A working internet connection.
- A working mail address.
- A laptop, PC, or any device to upload your assignment.
- A PDF containing all the answers to the questions of the assignment. All the answers need to be in a single PDF file only.
- The student needs to mention their details on the first page of the assignment.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Online?
- Firstly, open your email service and compost a new mail.
- Mention these details in your email.
- Name of the learner:
- Enrollment number:
- Regional Centre Code:
- Study Centre Code:
- Programme Code:
- Course Code(s) of attached assignments:
- Mobile number:
- Email ID:
- Upload your IGNOU assignment PDF in the email.
- Now, send the email to the official submission email address of your regional center. Check the email adress for all the regions below.
- Your assignment will be submitted now.
Email Adress for IGNOU Assignment Submission – All Regional Centers
How to check IGNOU Assignment Submission Status?
Once you have submitted your assignment, you might like to know about the status of your submission. You can do that by following these simple steps:
- Firstly, go to the official page of IGNOU Assignment Status – https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP
- Next, Enter your 9-digit Enrollment number in the displayed box.
- Enter your Programme Code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your IGNOU assignment status will appear on the screen now.
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any doubts about IGNOU Online Assignment submission, leave a comment below.